The First Timer's Guide to the FAFSA
How to Fill Out the FAFSA to Get the Most Money
If you're expecting to get financial aid to help you pay for college, most schools will require you to fill out the FAFSA. But there is good news - the FAFSA is not nearly as daunting as you think. In fact, if you gather all the right paperwork ahead of time, you can fill it out in under an hour.
Download this 8-page guide to learn:
- Why everyone should fill out the FAFSA (even if you don't think you're eligible)
- Critical deadlines you need keep in mind
- What paperwork and additional info you'll need
- Tips for filling it out correctly the first time
- Common mistakes that may hurt your financial aid award
- Where to get help (for free) if you're stuck
- What to expect after you submit the FAFSA
Getting financial aid doesn't have to be hard; in fact, filling out the FAFSA is actually pretty easy - as long as you have a little help. Download this guide to get a little extra support, and the paperwork will be done before you know it.